Information on mental health days for students, a must read from the Connecticut State Department of Education. Please share!
Join us to learn more about the Connecticut State Department of Education’s (CSDE) current goals and investments for the future. Topics covered in the webinar will include federal funding investments, initiatives currently underway, and more. Your state Commissioner of Education, Charlene M. Russell-Tucker, will also answer questions submitted prior to the event.
Who: The State of Education in Connecticut is open to everyone — students, parents, and members of the education community and public.
Where: Register to view The State of Education in Connecticut via live webinar using the link below, or view the event via livestream on YouTube and CT-N.
When: Monday, January 31, 2022, 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Registration is Open: https://serc.info/stateofed
Those registering for the session may submit questions for the Commissioner.
Please Share this info with Parents, Families, Students, and Education Professionals!
The Connecticut Family School Partnerships (CFSP) is happy to announce that we received 28 applications for the advisory council. Thank you everyone who shared the graphics and information!
Here are the next steps:
- October 15, 2021: Decisions for interviews will be made by the leadership and Advisory Council Co-Chairs. You will be notified if you are selected for an interview
- Friday, October 21, 2021: Interviews will start. Final decisions will be made before our first CFSP meeting.
- Thursday, October 28, 2021: First CFSP Meeting Date (1-2:30 PM) via zoom
In the meantime, please be sure to follow CFSP on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/CTFamilySchoolPartnerships/ or Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/ct_familyschoolpartnerships/
Marketing & Communications, CFSP
The Forum is being offered to administrators, teachers, community members and school teams who were trained to implement the Parent Teacher Home Visits Model for families in Connecticut.
The goal of the PTHV FOLLOW-UP Forum:
- Provide support and information to school and community partner personnel.
- Create space for conversations about success and challenges.
- Review the implementation process using the PTHV Tools.
- Create an FAQ database that can be accessed by all.
- Learn how to access help for any PTHV concern.
To access the PHTV Model Click Here
To register click here:
For questions contact Betsy LeBorious, email@example.com
Download the flyer to share with others
AAPI Advisory Council advocacy Black Lives Matter caregivers communication community Connecticut COVID-19 CPAC CSDE development Diversity early childhood education Educators Edwin Vargus Equity Families family engagement family resources Friday cafe Friday CAFÉ Holidays Home Visits identity IEP Inclusion Latino learning mental health Office of Early Childhood Parent Advisory Parent Leadership Parents Parent Teacher PPT professional development PTHV School self image SERC Special Education State Department of Education teachers