The Forum is being offered to administrators, teachers, community members and school teams who were trained to implement the Parent Teacher Home Visits Model for families in Connecticut.
The goal of the PTHV FOLLOW-UP Forum:
- Provide support and information to school and community partner personnel.
- Create space for conversations about success and challenges.
- Review the implementation process using the PTHV Tools.
- Create an FAQ database that can be accessed by all.
- Learn how to access help for any PTHV concern.
To access the PHTV Model Click Here
To register click here:
For questions contact Betsy LeBorious, firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the flyer to share with others
Advisory Council ambassadors Black Lives Matter caregivers communication community Connecticut COVID-19 CSDE CT Families Diversity early childhood education Educators Edwin Vargus Equity Families families in Connecticut family engagement family resources Friday cafe Friday CAFÉ Holidays Home Visits IEP Inclusion Latino learning mental health Office of Early Childhood Parent Advisory parent leaders Parent Leadership Parents Parent Teacher parent voices PPT professional development PTHV School secondary education SERC Special Education State Department of Education teachers