Join us for our CFSP Advisory Council meeting! The CFSP Advisory Council is a stable forum for families and stakeholders to communicate ideas, share expertise, and link resources to elevate family engagement practice and policy in Connecticut.
Roles and Responsibilities of Advisory Council Members:
- Actively participate in CFSP Council discussions and plans.
- Advise the CFSP of challenges from families and the communities they represent
- Become a messenger for family engagement and support awareness of family engagement, this includes sharing CFSP resources and resources from our partners
- Share expertise and experience.
- Participate in evaluation activities
- Download the flyer on ways you can help CFSP
- For questions please contact Betsy LeBorious, firstname.lastname@example.org