Save the date for the CFSP Advisory Council Meeting. The meeting will be held on Thursday, October 28th via Zoom from 1:00 – 2:30 pm.
The goal of CFSP Advisory Council is to establish a stable forum for families and stakeholders to communicate ideas, share expertise and link resources to elevate family engagement practice and policy in Connecticut. Learn more about the work we are doing at the CFSP
Roles and responsibilities of Advisory Council members:
- Attend four (4) CFSP Advisory Meetings – Download the flyer with the dates
- Actively participate in CFSP Council discussion and plans.
- Advise the CFSP of challenges from families and the communities they represent
- Become a messenger for family engagement and support awareness of family engagement, this includes sharing CFSP resources and resources from our partners
- Share expertise and experience.
- Participate in evaluation activities
- Download the flyer on ways you can help CFSP
- For questions please contact Betsy LeBorious, firstname.lastname@example.org
This meeting is for Advisory Council Members only. To register please click the link below: