Don’t forget to register for the CFSP Advisory Council meeting this Thursday. *This meeting is for Advisory Council members only.
When: Thursday, January 27, 2022
Time: 12:30 – 2:30 PM
Where: Via Zoom
Questions?: Contact Betsy LeBorious, firstname.lastname@example.org
The goal of CFSP Advisory Council is to establish a stable forum for families and stakeholders to communicate ideas, share expertise and link resources to elevate family engagement practice and policy in Connecticut. Learn more about the work we are doing at the CFSP
Roles and responsibilities of Advisory Council members:
- Attend four (4) CFSP Advisory Meetings – Download the flyer with the dates
- Actively participate in CFSP Council discussion and plans.
- Advise the CFSP of challenges from families and the communities they represent
- Become a messenger for family engagement and support awareness of family engagement, this includes sharing CFSP resources and resources from our partners
- Share expertise and experience.
- Participate in evaluation activities
- Download the flyer on ways you can help CFSP